April 26, 2006

Craig Morgan's new video "I Got You" to Premiere on CMT April 27th

(Nashville, TN. - April 26, 2006) - Country recording artist Craig Morgan's new video, for his current single "I Got You," will premiere this Thursday,April 27th on CMT's Top 20 Countdown. Shot in an airport hanger in Smyrna,TN, the new video, directed by Wes Edwards, will feature Morgan performing in front of a large screen showing highlights of video footage shot over the last year. The footage will include personal video of Craig racing his motorcycle, hanging out with his family, video shot by his fans, live concert footage and many other memorable moments. "I Got You" is quickly climbing the country charts and is currently in the top 20.

"'I Got You' is one of my favorite songs off of this album" says Morgan. "I hope that the video shows my family and fans how much I appreciate their support. It was a lot of fun to make and I can't wait for everyone to see it."

Morgan was recently nominated for the Academy of Country Music Awards Top New Male Vocalist which will be handed out May 23rd in Las Vegas. He was also honored last month as the 2006 recipient of the USO Merit Award in Washington D.C.

Morgan's current album My Kind of Livin' has stayed strong residing on the Billboard charts for over 50 weeks and has spawned two number one singles "That's What I Love About Sunday" and "Redneck Yacht Club." "That's What I Love About Sunday" was the number one Most Heard Song of 2005 according to both Billboard and Radio & Records magazines. "Redneck Yacht Club" was recently certified gold with digital track sales of over 102,000 and also reached the top of the charts.

For more information on Craig Morgan please visit www.craigmorgan.com or www.brokenbowrecords.com.

No comments: